20 Apr Hair Care Routine to Achieve a Healthy Head of Beautiful Hair
Hair are a reflection of your health & personality. Hair is a remarkably tough material. Hair is basically made up of protein and keratin. The hair itself has no blood supply and no nervous system. A good hair care routine is important and should be a daily ritual in everyone’s life. Nutrition is the key to good for you hairs. Nutrition is the most effective way of getting awesome hair. Eating healthy food comprising lots of green vegetables and fruits that provide fiber and essential vitamins.
Conditioning should be the next step in your hair care routine. Begin by applying a quarter to half-dollar size amount of conditioner into the hair and leave it in for a few minutes. After the time is up, rinse the hair thoroughly and pat hair dry with a soft towel.
Avoid stress, and bad habits like drinking and smoking that result in hair quality deterioration and thwart their growth. Head massage is a beautiful relaxing treatment practiced for thousands of years. Proper hair care is the use of proper hair care products and proper hair care techniques. Shampoos are designed to cleanse the hair and scalp, removing dirt and grime without stripping absent too much of the natural sebum. Never blow dry wet hair. Towel-dry your hair first. Apply setting lotion or leave in conditioner. Do not use plastic brushes-natural or boar-bristle brushes are best. Do not leave braids in longer than two months. After removing braids leave undone overnight and oil the hair with jojoba or coconut oil. Castol Oil is better to apply castor oil for a healthy growth of hair.
Hair Care Tips.
1. Castol Oil is better to apply castor oil for a healthy growth of hair.
2. Eating healthy food comprising lots of green vegetables and fruits.
3. Wash hair with tea once in a week.
4. Proper hair care is the use of proper hair care products and proper hair care techniques.
5. Apply besan in the hair and wash it with water drained from the cooked rice.
6. After cleansing, the scalp and hair need toning exercise.
7. Use hair care products containing sunscreen.
8. Never use a rubber band on your hair as it can pull and damage hair considerably.
9. Apply the mixture of an egg white, 2 spoon of castor oil, 1 spoon glycerin, in the scalp and hair.
Good Hair Care routine is essential for healthy hair. Read out more on Hair Care [http://www.free-makeup-tips.com/haircare/hair-care.htm] and Hairstyles Tips [http://www.hairstylestalk.com].
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Micheal_Cheal/65403